Clinique mineral powder (natural 5)
- Easy to apply, and compact
- ideal for summer, nose didn't get shiny throughout the day
- Good for you, its mineral based and secondly, it very hygienic. Its a pressed-to-loose powder formula, you need to move the dial which "shaves" the loose powder giving you a fresh powder for each application.
- Not my colour! Its a tad bit too dark, i'd rather have a lighter foundation than a darker one, as darker foundations accentuate my discolouration more. Its also a peachy, pinky undertone rather than yellow/orange.
- Not enough coverage, hid my freckles but not my skin discolouration, (bare minerals covered my discolouration effectively)
Bobbi Brown foundation stick (honey)
- Very easy to apply and compact
- Full coverage, but same lightweight feeling you get with the clinique foundation
- Didn't need to powder, nose didn't get shiny throughout the day
- I would like it if it was slightly lighter
My top 3
1. MAC studio fix- This gives amazing coverage, covers absolutely ever single flaw, even my discoluration. It is however, quite orange, and the colour difference is very noticable during the day. I use this as a evening foundation and it makes me look SO flawless. You don't need a setting powder or a concealer either which is great!
2. LUSH colour supplement. This makes you look so flawless! My uncle actually commented on it, saying I look "plastic" because my face looked so perfect, Ha! (I hope thats a compliment...), it also looks very dewy. However, it feels quite heavy, and can make you look quite greasy. You will also need to powder/blot your face during the day. I needed a LOT of foundation to set this.
3. Bare minerals. The coverage of this depends on the colour, I had a starter kit and the darker shade accentuated my flaws and didnt give enough coverage, but the lighter one looked perfect, since its undertone is peachy, it does look quite ashy if you try to build it up, and it fades during the day, so you will need a primer or setting spray. Its great for Summer, when your not out for too long.
Me just wearing Bobbi Brown foundation, no concealer or powder
At the moment, I'm loving the Bobbi Brown one, I've only had it for two days, but it seems like it will become one of my top foundations!
Which one is you're favourite? Any suggestions??