2. A statement turquoise necklace- I love turquoise in jewellery! I don't know why, but I'm just really obsessed with it. Would like one, any shape or style! Doesn't have to be this particular one (only nice one I could find on google images lol)
3. A poppy bike :) Recently I've really been wanting a bike, just cos i feel since I've been driving for 3 years, I've put on a lot of weight. I want this bike cos its super girly and vintagey, old fashioned. Now, these bikes are very expensive, so I wouldn't mind if my family got me a knock off or something similar.
4. false lashes for my car-This is a veerrryyy pocket friendly gift (£2.99) so would be ideal for friends. I've seen so many cars with this and it looks sooo cute. I wouldn't mind getting extra car decor with this like lipstick stickers or something *cough cough* *hint hint* LOL.
5. MAC blush in Gingerly- This is such a beautiful colour! My friend has this and I didn't think it would show up on my skin tone but it does! It looks so pretty, and its matte-Which I love.
6. Anything from ZARA and F21- I love these shops, and I never walk out empty handed. They always have something I love, so I would like anything from there :)
7. Any perfume- I rarely buy perfumes, they are a "special" buy for me, unlike clothes and shoes, so I only buy them once in a while. I like florally sweet kind of smells :)
Thanks for reading!